Besides being a chance to sample the wide range of foods Lanark, Leeds and Grenville has to offer, celebrate REAL's 30th anniversary.
Joanne Edwards has planned a wonderful fall feast. In the social hours leading up to the meal, enjoy some local food appetizers and a non-alchoholic beverage, or have some local beers and Ontario wines from the cash bar.
Musical entertainment will be by The Tritones, thanks to support from Smiths Falls On the Roll. An extensive silent auction rounds out the evening and will include three hand painted rain barrels by local artists.
Tickets are $60, and qualify for a $20 charitable receipt. Get your tickets at Modern Thymes, the REAL Deal Store, or contact Cathryn at 283-9819.
Besides purchasing a ticket, there are many ways you can contribute to the success of this event:
- tell everyone you know, share our emails and Facebook posts
- put up a poster somewhere you hang out (place of work, church, the gym etc.)
- suggest other promotional avenues
- become a sponsor at the $50, $100, $150 or $250 level
- suggest a sponsor (perhaps a new business) we haven’t approached before
- suggest to your workplace that this would be a great get-together for staff instead of doing a Christmas event in an already over-booked season
- contribute something to the silent auction: an article, gift certificate (gardening, housecleaning, computer lessons) or hand made item (edibles, a wreath, a bird feeder) would be great
- volunteer to help with preparations or the weekend of: pickup and deliver things, arrange tables, put up posters etc.)
Tix: 283-9819. Music: The Tritones.
Smiths Falls, ON K7A 1A1
Event ContactPhone: 613-283-9819
Website: Click to Visit